Most recent news releases
- AMTA National Elections: Ballots Available Nov. 15 Nov 15, 2017
The American Massage Therapy Association's National Elections will be open November 15 through December 1, 2017.
- Fascial Therapy Continuing Education Nov 13, 2017
AMTA's Fascial Therapy Continuing Education Program is updated with three new online CE courses!
- Massage Therapy for Military Veterans Nov 10, 2017
Massage therapy can be beneficial to military veterans and the unique challenges they might face.
- Massage for Improved Mood + Sleep Nov 7, 2017
Recent research is showing that massage therapy can help improve mood and reset circadian rhythms, which can lead to better sleep and more energy.
- Apply for a $5,000 Massage Student Scholarship by Nov. 17 Nov 7, 2017
If you're a current massage student, apply for the $5,000 Bob King AMTA Massage Therapy Student Scholarship!
Browse all »
Learn More About the Massage Therapy Profession
Massage Research & Fact Sheets
Browse more massage therapy research »
"AMTA has been a tremendous resource over the years."
—Jenn S., AMTA member since 1994