Most recent news releases
- 6 Tips to Market your Massage Practice With Your Vistaprint Member Discount Sep 25, 2017
As an AMTA member you can save on marketing materials at Vistaprint!
- Intro to Pediatric Oncology Massage Sep 21, 2017
Examine the considerations that will help you succeed when providing massage therapy to children with cancer and their families.
- Largest National Convention in AMTA History Sep 20, 2017
The AMTA 2017 National Convention in Pasadena, California was an outstanding success and ranks as the largest convention in AMTA's history.
- Massage for Depressed Clients Sep 18, 2017
Research indicates massage can improve mood and reduce depression. Find out how massage therapy can help in this online course.
- AMTA Call to Action: Trigger Point Sep 14, 2017
Add your name to support AMTA in the fight against restrictions on your right to the free use of the term “trigger point”.
Browse all »
Learn More About the Massage Therapy Profession
Massage Research & Fact Sheets
Browse more massage therapy research »
"As a professional member of AMTA, I have found comfort in knowing that all the effort I put into obtaining my massage certification is recognized and protected. AMTA standards validate the profession."
—Kim K., AMTA member since 2003