Search for massage jobs in your area, create your custom resume and explore workplace options.
Explore Job Bank
Grow your skills knowing every course is rigorously vetted for quality standards. Earn 1–4 CE hours per course.
Browse online courses
All AMTA School members offer a minimum of 500 in-class hours to ensure the highest quality in massage therapy education.
- FDA Publishes Final Opioids Blueprint
- Oct 4, 2018
- With input from AMTA and other stakeholders in the fight for safer pain relief options, the final draft of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration's (FDA's) blueprint includes a recommendation of complementary therapies as defined by NIH/NCCIH.
- AMTA Congratulates 2018 Award Winners
- Oct 4, 2018
- AMTA celebrates the accomplishments of Jane Johnson, Dr. Bruce Costello, and Barbara "Bobbi" Junod whose enthusiasm and leadership in the massage therapy profession have earned our highest recognition.
- Celebrate AMTA's National Massage Therapy Awareness Week
- Sep 24, 2018
- AMTA members are invited to promote the massage therapy profession and their practices during AMTA's 22nd annual National Massage Therapy Awareness Week, October 21-27, 2018.
- Research Indicates Efficacy of Massage Therapy for Variety of Health Issues
- Sep 18, 2018
- Years of research evidence support the efficacy of massage therapy for many important health treatments, especially for pain relief and pain management.
- New AMTA Publication: Massage Therapy in Integrative Care & Pain Management
- Sep 17, 2018
- AMTA has published a new resource document for members, exploring massage therapy's efficacy for specific health conditions as well as its economic value as part of an integrative approach to care and pain management.
- Why Cancer Patients Should Consider Massage Therapy
- Sep 26, 2018
- Learn how massage therapy can be a powerful healing intervention for those dealing with cancer.
More news »
"AMTA is just the best professional organization there is and does the most for their people."
—Karen T., AMTA member since 2002